THE SERVICE I OFFER
I would like to help you obtain the full VAT refund you are eligible to receive.
The VAT guide suggests that you don’t wait until the project is finished before ensuring that you have been charged the correct rate of VAT on your invoices.
There are two consequences of paying too much VAT on an invoice :
– The invoice will be rejected when your VAT refund paperwork is submitted.
– You will have paid too much money to your supplier; this has a negative impact on your cash flow.
I can resolve these ‘paperwork’ problems for you, giving you the time to concentrate on the completion of your project, or time to relax and enjoy the finished product.
My fee structure is as follows :-
– Initial consultation, free of charge.
– Set up fee of £150, to be paid as work commences.
– 2-3% of the VAT refunded, payable within 7 days of receiving your refund from HMRC (% applied is dependent on volume of invoices processed.) Subject to a minimum fee of £250.